Live Mode provides a real-time view of your Kafka Cluster.
Live mode is enabled by default. Configure further with the following environment variables:
- LIVE_MODE_ENABLED - (bool) Default: true
- LIVE_MODE_PERIOD_MS - (long) period (in ms) that live mode will run for. Default: 60000
- LIVE_MODE_INTERVAL_MS - (long) the interval (in ms) between snapshots. Default: 3500
- LIVE_MODE_MAX_CONCURRENT_USERS - (long) the maximum number of concurrent live mode sessions at any given time. Default: 2
Enter Live Mode by clicking the 'play' button in the top right hand corner of the Operatr UI.
Exit Live Mode by clicking the spinning 'sync' button.
Live Mode runs for a configurable period of time, after which the user is presented with an option to continue or exit back to normal operation.
Live Mode is available in release #48. See the Operatr.IO release #48 video guide for a quick demo.
- Raise a ticket using the help widget or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Raise an issue in our community Github repository
- Book a video support call or training session at a time that suits your team